All about Happy

Saturday, February 21, 2009 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Owh! I got one pokok bunga from Makcik yesterday. Surprisingly. She has a nursery in her own room! he he he. No idea what pokok is that. I just took it and add it to my own personal nursery in my balcony. Coz at last i make and additional to my collection. Without using any pennies. Cool huh!

This morning had a visit to FRIM. Great news too. The date is still available. We just need to write a letter. Anyway, they already blocked the date. :) It's just an options IF the other place is fully booked. So, nothing to worries now. Wait till Monday then.

Ooops..2mins. My stomach is grumping. I should eat something now. Yupp! Maggie! Whatelse!

Till then.


MissSilent Says : How great if i can cook and make my dinner...

2 Pengkomen:

yam^Artfingers^ @ February 23, 2009 at 10:25 AM

aku jatuh centa ngan taman tasik permaisuri!

Ms.Silent @ February 23, 2009 at 2:10 PM

me too!! lot's of options now!

Still haven't decide yet!