IF I can change..

Friday, March 13, 2009 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Someone asked me, IF you given a CHANCE to change ONE thing during your engagement/wedding, what would that be?

I'm quite satisfied with everything i guess. Pelamin yang indah. Baju yang selesa. Makanan yang sedap. Makeup yang cantik. Hantaran yang menarik. Tapi...

Can i have that little moment back for my photography session? I'm a bit frustrated. In fact Sampai sekarang. When i looked at other people photos, i felt so envy. Wish i could have some extra money for that. Sigh

So, do u have one in mind?


MissSilent Says: What past may not be turn back. Aku redha.

2 Pengkomen:

farouqdmc @ March 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM

do u need help on that?
do u need a new photographer?
or an overall photography package?

Superstar @ March 16, 2009 at 12:14 PM

ada kot. bab baju. utk majlis bertandang tu my hair tak kena dgn baju. shoot! hehehe