Wedding theme again?

Thursday, March 05, 2009 / Comments (3) / by Skinny Yash

Oh shit! My mum start asking again! In fact, everybody was asking! Ape lagi! Wedding theme i la! I have no idea! I like green. But i dont think i want to wear green on my big day. I like blue. But i guess it so common kan? Pink? What? No No No It's really so.....not me okay! he he he Saya bukan wanita yang lemah lembut sopan pantun. I just want to pick the color that really suits me. Color that will brought us the attention. He already chose red and white for his side. I'm fine with it. Actually love it! Camne ni. Tolong la. ;(

In order to pick your wedding theme color, there's alot of consideration. First, of course you kena decide what kind of mood you want to create. Romantic ke. Classic ke. Elegant ke. From there, you can pick the color already. For example, kalau classic of course those natural color, beige, white, all pastel color. If elegant you can chose for example silver ke, gold ke. Ala2 nampak luxury gitu kan. Kalau romantic, those light2 color. pink. green. Eh, i'm talking like a pro pulak kan. Ntah betul ke tak aku pon tak tahu. Bantai la labu. ;p

And sebelum terlupa. The reception place pon the one you have to consider too. Thats why you actually need to make a visit to the locations, then you may be able to do something to brighten up the decor. And of course untuk lebih budget, pick a color that easy for you to find for your favours, deco, and dais. Plus your family and friends attire too! ; D


MissSilent Says: So, have you pick mine?

3 Pengkomen:

diana luna @ March 6, 2009 at 10:50 AM

hahah green ok ape..kalau songket kaler dark green or olive green..jangan la nak pilih kaler pelik2 sgt..bakal suami kamu tu x cerah mane hahhaha

wnh @ March 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM

suke combination of blue & bronze :)

Ms.Silent @ March 6, 2009 at 11:03 AM

ahh....i'm tired! need a rest. I 'll update once back from Penang!

;p