Akhirnya!

Friday, April 17, 2009 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

At last, me decided not to wear the songket. As i still need to buy the kain, which follows my color theme. Then nak kene tailor yang agak mahal coz for the guy, perlu dijahit tanjak and the sampin. mahu sampai 800++! Adoi. Tak berduit dah aku nih.

So, yesterday i browse up on laces. And with a firm decision i had with Johnny, he agreed with mine. At least, xdelah aku nak melaran sorang2 kan. And i remember what my dad told me yesterday, "xpayah nak mewah2.." hmm..ye bah.. For me, mewah xperlu. If can get a nice and stunning baju at an affordable price, ape salahnye! Ye tak?

Like photographer juga! I might be not afford to hire a professional photographer yang gempaq2. So, why not hired a photographer which can give u a veryyyyyy good price but with the same outcome as the professional one! :) Ye! First! Cari member2 dulu. Kalau dah xda sangat, baru carik orang luar! he he he. And i found one! Hope it can be something different and nice.

Overall, i had confirmed with the color. Yes my beloved girls....! All of you kene pakai sedondon gitu! Nak tangkap gambar cantik2 nanti! he he he


MissSilent Says: I'm happy with my decision! :)

2 Pengkomen:

diana luna @ April 17, 2009 at 8:57 AM

heheheh fendy pon your beloved grils gak ke..coz dia mmg kena sedondon ngan aku..miahahhahaa

Ms.Silent @ April 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM

ala..tu kire pakej la..! Ajak u..package 1+1!

he he he