I feeling down...and yet?

Friday, April 24, 2009 / Comments (1) / by Skinny Yash

I decided not to do my report as they already deducted 4 days from my salary! I had enough swearing the whole day! I'm tired yet i am so angry!! Very angry indeed!!

Every calls i made or received, i answer with no intonation, no soul, even i'm not sure where my mind was! I gettin' fed up!

Suddenly i just feel to go for happy hour! Reason? Let out my anger. Stress and burden. But i guess someone couldn't understand that. I hate when they think it's something you want to do to enjoy yourself. In fact, i'm not enjoying. I'm trying to throw out some rubbish here!

Hate when there need a win-win situation!


MissSilent Says: I'm here crying out loud in silence! ;(

1 Pengkomen:

» NAJA « @ April 27, 2009 at 7:15 AM

bila salary kite di deduct dengan benda2 yang buatkan kite argue balik kan..Rasa sgtg down dan marah kan..Kerana gaji itu adalah isu sensitive kan..

Bersabar lah!