The truth is still in me!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 / Comments (4) / by Skinny Yash

Suddenly, it came out from nowhere! I do promised and told everyone. Don't let me bumped into Him or his stupid childish fucking GF! I was wondering how could he still stay with that little bastard. It's okay. I was so.......not into him since many2 years ago.

But just a few minutes ago, i bumped into Him. Not face to face. But through a fb! Hello. Can you just get out of my circle of friends?! They knew me inside out. And they know everything what had happen. So, just becareful. Don't let me see your face. Or i'll punched into your bloody fucking face!!



MissSilent Says: Sometimes, there's a reason why something can't just simply be forgotten.

4 Pengkomen:

immamomma @ April 21, 2009 at 4:04 PM

yes some things are just not meant to be forgotten or forgiven! lg kalau balik2 mesti nak bertembung tak kisahlah dimana2 pon.. reality or virtuality.. lg susah utk dilupakan dn buat hati makin berdarah walaupun sekadar darah yg dh kering tp susah nk hilang walau berapa kali cuba utk digilap!!

Ms.Silent @ April 21, 2009 at 10:56 PM

hmmm...mendalam mksd tu...

whatever it is...just be urself..biar kn ape org nk kata. Janji kita tahu siapa kita!

betul x?he he he

5h3r4 @ April 22, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Relax.. lets bygone be bygone. Sejarah ttp sejarah dan kite takkan bole mengubah sejarah. Same goes to me. I really hate it!

Ms.Silent @ April 22, 2009 at 5:40 PM

hu hu hu

benci sejarah! Sebab tu aku dapat 7!

ha ha ha