We're LUCKY!

Saturday, April 04, 2009 / Comments (3) / by Skinny Yash

Everyday, i was cherish every moment i have with him. Sometimes just scared that i might lose him in any way. Bila terlalu cinta. Kadang-kadang payah jugak. I was just so crazy i love with him! ;p

I've been through alot and lots of obstacle before. And i've learnt that it's just LIFE and you just have to go through that way ONCE. And you wont have to go that way again and again. Thank God. The Almighty has opened up my heart to go the right way instead of the end of the road. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Ku ketemu jalan yang betul. Anyway, it's good for perspective at least, and i do have to admit, sometimes we grow and learn so much through our pain.

I remembered, someone said. "We cant have everything that we want". That's life. So, try and learn to appreciate what we have now. It's worth for life. Yes. And now, i'm gonna spend my life with the one i chose to be. I love him and i wanted to be with him. Eventhough people always told me, let him accept you as what u are. Don't have to change what you could not be. BUt in my case, i just thought that i need a change. And i've changed. It's okay if you changed for the better. I thought so. :) But you know what, everything that happened to me before, taught me a lesson and how to be a better person. Which is what i am now. Yet to be a better person. he he he

So, to whom are getting married. I'm happy for you guys!! We're made it up to this point and we're gonna so.....wanna make it true!!! Enjoy our Love Life!!!


MissSilent Says: just always think that its a matter of choice and its not the end of the world when you get hurt..okay?

3 Pengkomen:

5h3r4 @ April 4, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Hopefully the luck will never end.. amin..

Ms.Silent @ April 4, 2009 at 11:19 PM

to all of us! amin.. :)

farouqdmc @ April 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM

believe in yourself and GOD.
HE will TEST u but will not FORSAKE u. :)