Lost in Translation...

Friday, May 15, 2009 / Comments (3) / by Skinny Yash

Today, I lost my strength. Yes. I still do have my patience, A LOT! But something just make me feel un appreciated. I don't want to cry, nor think about it. But it keep on coming. I need something to hold me up either when i was up in the air or down to the earth.

I know my apology doesn't mean a lot because I committed a mistake. I don't have any excuses for why I did or what I did, I just didn't know what to do after what I put myself through by not wanting to understand the simple words of "HELP" Therefore I hope you read this and hope you know that I love you and I'm sorry that for what I'm putting You through.

I might not be the perfect one. But i know, i have something.



MissSilent Says: It is the longest time i guess.

3 Pengkomen:

yam^Artfingers^ @ May 15, 2009 at 3:14 PM

alaahaiiii..kesedihan melampau ni..ape kes noks???

immamomma @ May 15, 2009 at 4:48 PM

yash you'll pass this one dear you sure will :)

farouqdmc @ May 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM

hope is a forgiving person ...