i need time.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

i'm not nervous. i'm not excited. yeah i know. Bride to be should feel excited kan. Hmm. Alot things haven't done. And currently my work need my time. I did not take any marriage leave just because of the tender. Not tender for resignation la. Tender for government.

And when it comes to tender, there will be write up, discussion, meetingsss and of course stay back! Can you imagine, i need to stayback in the middle of my wedding preparation?! Anyway, My body still not in a good condition though. Still tired because of partying last weekend. I guess, that would be the last one. *wink*

i just hope, i can manage to walk on the aile, smile and greet to everyone and get satisfied with everything. I just dont really bother about the preparation anymore. finish.


MissSilent says: How happy i am, if i can reverse the time. ;(

0 Pengkomen: