Sales vs Pre-Sales

Thursday, July 02, 2009 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Yesterday was my 1st day here! New job. New office la! :) So far ok la. On the very first day, K was telling me DOING sales is FUN! This is my first time in my entire life dengar org Sales xpressure with their work. Might be here the environment different from MNC. Yupp. Company now i'm working with is non Bumi. And of course bukan MNC juga. Tapi one of FORMIS subsidiary jugak.

So far, his been dealling with mostly University selling off our Library System. And of course ada lain2 jugak. And me, might be in Bussiness Management Solution (BMS) selling our OpenSuite Product. Still havent decide yet wether i'll be doing SALES or Pre-Sales. But K was trying to persuate me to do SALES. Sangat confident gaban aku bole buat SALES. Bak katanya, kalau Sales nye lelaki, nak menjual barang, kena ketuk pintu banyak kali dulu baru pintu bukak. Kalau perempuan, jual ubat gigi pon, pintu tu dah bukak untuk masuk. he he he. Macam2 lah!

Today is my 1st site visit. Meeting client kat UC*I. Ok la. But as you know. You have to know more to say something. But at least me dapat jugak menyampuk2! ha ha ha. Okla, today got Sales meeting at 5pm. Talk 2u some other time okay!


MissSilent Says: Still hoping it would be the last one!

2 Pengkomen:

yam^Artfingers^ @ July 2, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Kamu udah kerja baru...gue gak tau...
btw my new blog:
http://yamnewbeginning.blogspot.com/

sila tukar link nya ya..tima kasihh

Ms.Silent @ July 3, 2009 at 10:15 AM

iya dong! trimas!