Lucky me!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 / Comments (3) / by Skinny Yash

ehem!
i quit my job. and i got one! he he he. yeah. i always take a risk. berani kan. but luck always with me. now, me working in PJ. Doing something that i think i might like! ha ha ha. Perempuan kan..Selalu tak tahu apa yang dia mahu. :)

So, husband keep asking me.. "u rasa berapa lama bole stay..?" sigh. I was hoping for encouragement. And he told me, he was encouraging me. But in a different way. Konon2 reverse phsycology! ada2 je. Ape2 pon, i just hope i can stay here longer.

I'm getting excited! :)

okla. talk 2 u later.


MissSilent Says: choose to make today a great day!

3 Pengkomen:

arezura @ October 28, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Hei Yash, lama xupdate ur blog!! Though mayb bz..; honeymoon lg?!!

Tukaq keja lg..!! U mmg suka take risk..nyway,goodluck :P

tembun @ October 29, 2009 at 4:41 PM

hehe
ok je
perempuan mmg suka sesuka hati je
lallala
neway lama dh yash x post blog kan?
:)

Ms.Silent @ October 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM

a'are tu la..just not in the mood to blog...skrg mood dh dtg blk.. ;)