Penang People!! Help me!

Sunday, November 29, 2009 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

Dah few weeks, my day and night are full of looking and searching for a house through internet. Ye la, cari rumah bukan macam cari baju. Asal bole muat je, sambar kan. Hmm. Alot of unit we already put as KIV. Alot to consider. Traffic lah paling utama. Susah jugak mencari ni. Tapi disebabkan my excitement tu dah melampaui kewarasan minda, saya gagahi juga! he he he

So, to those who are Penangites, if you think you can help me in giving opinion or advice on my moving to Penang, Please Please Please (dh mcm lagu Aliff plak), care to leave a comment. OKay?

Owh. And i also looking for a job in Penang. Preferred location will be in Bayan Lepas/Bayan Baru area. :)



MissSilent Says: from 900 to 1,200..and now..? see..? it's keep on changing from time to time.. :)

0 Pengkomen: