Healthy activity?

Monday, December 28, 2009 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

After a long time tak mendaki, and i can still prove myself fit for any activity. he he he. Last saturday, hubby and his friends plan for a waterfall activity. It call, Air Terjun Sg. Lepoh, Ulu Langat. Further up Sg. Congkak. It's near Pangsoon i guess. The journey takes about 2 hours hiking and jungle trekking. Ouh. How i miss to do these again. 14 of us. Me prepare the egg sandwich and hubby marinate the chicken nite before. Turn out, SUPERB!!! :)

A great activity i must say. This is how i wanted to spend my weekend/holiday. I never feel regret to walk through a rough 3-8hours hiking and walking. I just love hiking! Whatelse? :) People will underestimate me if they see how can this skinny bitch mountain climbing or do stuff like that? But believe me ladies....I really have the energy okay. Ingat badan kurus tak kuat ke?! ;p

Really can't wait for another activity like this? Anyone?

Some pictures for your view.









MissSilent Says: a healthy weekend i must say! ;)

0 Pengkomen: