Masih dalam berduka.

Monday, December 28, 2009 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

at this moment, aku hanya bole meratap kesedihan. Dan redha saja.

me: i wanted to check on my salary. Everyone got their salary except me.
dont know who: ouh, ur name please..
me: *XXXXXXXX*
dont-know-who: anyway, all the account's department went for training. They only be back tomorrow.
me: no other people can check for me?
dont-know-who: NO. no one can check except the accounts dept. You have to call back tomorrow. no choice.

What the efff???????


MissSilent says: hello..i resigned. And i should get my pay because i worked till the very last day.
Aarrgghhhhhhhhhhh!!

2 Pengkomen:

arezura @ December 28, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Eeh, takkan diaorg 'freeze' ur salary kot..?!!

» NAJA « @ December 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM

Yash maybe your pay is by cheque kot..You dah sign something like macam surat pelepasan tak (i donno your co got or not)..Ada tu mana boleh tak ada...Kalau tak ada pegi mengamuk rambo!