I'm not migrating!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Hey! Someone called me from KL. And she thought that i'm migrating to Sydney! NO i'm not! he he he. So, anyone want to have a glimpse at my new apartment. Let's check it out!


living room


the kitchen (sume peralatan dah siap!)


washing machine & dryer


my room for this whole month!


from the living room


typical toilet! (harus takde paip/hos) ;(


Mantra Apartment, Chatswood

Currently, i'm staying here in Mantra Apartment in Chatswood. Nice quiete apartment. Near to the Chatswood station which actually a central for you to take a train or bus to city or maybe to suburbs. And most of the restaurant, food, shops for Asian you find it here. I'm not talking about Malaysian, but China, and korean! There's alot of chinese and korean restaurant here!

For me, it's just nice for me to travel to Frenchs Forest where my office was. It just a walking distance to the bus station, and the Westfield Mall too!! 7-Eleven is just around the corner. And we got one bar here (just beside my apt) called Chelsea bar! It's a happening place for working people to have a drink after work! Looks cool, but havent tried it yet! :p And there's a Indian min market who sells curry powder, papodom, beras...and semua2 la! So, basically apa jua asian food pon diorang dah ada. So, tak payah risau. :) In fact, maggi pon dah ada sini! ;)

So, anyone interested in staying here below is the info.

10 Brown Street
Chatswood NSW 2067

or you can check on the website http://www.mantra.com.au/

2 Pengkomen:

reena @ March 26, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Cantiknya apartment ni! Wei, nak tanya. Hang guna camera apa? Gila sharp pics.

Skinny Yash @ March 26, 2010 at 7:54 PM

xberapa sharp sgt tu..sbb i xberapa pro kan... :)

my camera olympus e-420 ;)