It's Confirmed!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 / Comments (9) / by Skinny Yash

Okay. Now only i can talk. I just received my itinerary for my travel this weekend. Kemana? Hmm. okay SYDNEY! NO! NO!  I'm not honeymooning  or holiday, tapi atas dasar kerja ye! :)

For the past few weeks, i've been searching and googling here and there on where to eat, how's the transportation, where is the location, and haruslah, tempat-tempat yang WAJIB anda lawati. Yeah, if i wanted to to go for a vacation, now is not the right time yet. Financial crisis la weih. Kahwin punye pasal, sangkut macam-macam. But, this actually a business trip. My job require me to travel to Sydney for 1 month. Owh.. ;(

A lot of people are sending me to the airport. The boss, hubby, In-Laws. Macam nak migrate pulak kan. Actually, i don't need everyone to send me. My husband will do! (ye la, nak nangis-nangis, nak peluk-peluk cium dulu!) haishhhh! I need him until on the very last minute before i depart. Ala, sebulan je pon. Bukan setahun. Don't think that it would be the last time u would see me kan. It couldn't be that bad kan....Macam i pergi berperang pulak! ho ho ho

You know what, in some part of my mind, i was so happy! Ye la, sapa tak happy! Bekerja and at the same time berjalan-jalan! Semua ditanggung! But another part of my mind, something got hold me back. Of course, My husband! Ye la..anyway, this is my 2nd time traveling alone. The last time rakan sebilik adelah rakan berpelukan. So we share the same room! But this time, i have to sleep alone! Huargghhhh.....takutnya! Nanti nak peluk sapa!!! Nanti nak berbontotkan sapa. I got this habit, which is whenever i sleep kan, i harus bersentuhan. Tak kisah la tang mana pon. Janji i can feel the touch. Confirm boleh tido! Owh..and of course, bantal harus kumun2!! (berkerumun) he he he. Lagi banyak, lagi best! Pastu, tutup semua satu badan dengan bantal, and comforter yang ada. legaaaa....he he he. My husband really gets annoy of my habit. he he he. Tapi dia  layan kan aje. ho ho ho

Back to the story, and this is my first time, since i know Him i could not celebrate his birthday together. :( Lepas 3 hari, baru i balik ke Malaysia. Adoi. And i was wondering, what can i plan. Earlier flight maybe? Hmm..NOT POSSIBLE! :(


Shh...Keep It Simple & Stupid

9 Pengkomen:

reena @ March 9, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Wei, hang keja apa sampai travel pi Ostrolia ni? Bestnya!!! Borong Cotton On bawak mai Mesia wei. Hihi :p

tembun @ March 10, 2010 at 8:42 AM

demik!nak ikot!
hahhaha
eceh2....i bat..u mesti hepy gak kat sana :P
take care tau!

diana luna @ March 10, 2010 at 9:03 AM

CONGRATS!!! AKU NAK KANGAROO SEEKOR..

Skinny Yash @ March 10, 2010 at 9:39 AM

reena: as a support analyst! ade projek baru nk deploy kat sana, so kene pegi la! ;) Cotton ON? sana ada ka..?

tembun: half suka...half sedih...he he he he..lebih kepada suka dan rindu! ho ho ho

diana: aku bwk blk bulu die je! he he he

mieza @ March 10, 2010 at 10:51 AM

eee besh tu..travel p sydney (eventhough i hate job that requires travelling eheh)..tp ok la tu the company gives trust to newbies to go travel and do their job kan..

arezura @ March 11, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Wow Yash.. really a gud chances & opportunity la!! Jeles.. dpt kja n trus p over da sea ha.. sbln plak tu!

Nevermind, InsyaAllah MrHusband bleh take a gud care of himself!! Skjap ja, time nie la nk uji ke'setia'an tu Yash.. hehe :p

Skinny Yash @ March 11, 2010 at 8:23 AM

anyway, he also will be flying to US, end of this month. So, this will be our first time berjauhan gile2! ho ho ho

Ami Schaheera @ March 11, 2010 at 6:02 PM

suruh amad turun sydney masa weekend! :D

Skinny Yash @ March 11, 2010 at 10:51 PM

amboi...nak sponsor duit hantaran kamu bg kami separuh ka..? ;)