Mahu travel ke Sydney?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 / Comments (1) / by Skinny Yash

Good website to those who want's to travel to Sydney!

You can check on 131500.

This website will show you how to get to your destination from your place. And it gives you option too! Macam nak jalan kaki ke, nak naik train ke, bus ke. And i'm proud of their bus and train timetable. Waaaaaay better than KL. :) You can check how much is the train fare from where to where. And they have alot options on travel pass! Check it out yourself ye! ;)

You can check on World Taximeter website too!

I've been using this website to check how much is the taxi cab would cost me. Of course not exactly la. But roughly around that price. Trust me! ;)

Tu je kot dulu. Ada siapa-siapa nak holiday or honeymoon to Sydney, let me know! I'll try to help you to get around here! I Sudah semakin mahir around Sydney! ha ha ha ha

1 Pengkomen:

Ziel Shahzira @ April 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM

hi...
planning to go to sydney with my family members (rombongan cik kiah ke sydney la lebih kurang) ade 8 adults, 2 kids (age 3YO), and 1 infant. any apartment yang murah and easy access to catch the city tour bus?