alot of missing!

Monday, April 05, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

I'm so gonna miss alot of things/occasion this year!

What did i missed out ?

My dearest babe Lady D & Fandy Engagement on 26th February 2010! ;(
Shera & Syamsol Big Day on 1st Jan 2010! ;(
My cousin Jasmine & Farid on 1st January 2010! ;(
Nurul & Jijoey Big Day on 4th April 2010! ;(
Ami & Wak Thonk Big Day on 2nd April 2010! ;(
My pet-sis Zarith & her fiance (hubby dah pon!) on 3rd April 2010! ;(
Syaz & her husband on 1st January too! :(

owhh....i couldn't take it anymore...these list will keep on increase i guess... ;(



Shhh...started counting days to go back home..i miss my "home" & my husband too!

2 Pengkomen:

diana luna @ April 5, 2010 at 1:04 PM

yeah..if u miss my wedding mmg boleh putus kawan la...

{f a r a h} @ April 5, 2010 at 5:41 PM

i miss a lot gak..yg hanya aku dpt gi, masa ain tunang...lain sume x dpt..even sedara mara pun aku sedih x dpt pi