The homesick wife!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 / Comments (3) / by Skinny Yash

Hubby safely reached Penang this afternoon..That makes me more homesick! Really! I'm really really homesick now! I can't tell how it feels..but truly, i never feel this way before. ;(

I started to cry every night. I miss my husband. I miss my home. In fact i miss my role as a Housewife & A WIFE to a HUSBAND! ;(

How great if i can fly back tonight and come back here to work the next day..Memang tak la kan! :(

This week just started pre-deployment, so alot things to be done and completed. I'm getting stressed out. Is it because of im getting my period soon..or is just because of work load? Or, maybe because the capsules that i started to take last 2 days? Hmm...I don't know. Too much possibility.

I just want to go back, and be with my husband... :(

3 Pengkomen:

tembun @ April 7, 2010 at 4:05 PM

be strong ok..
if ada optional nak settle benda ni
go ahead plis..
i rasa i fhm perasaan "WIFE" ni
hehe
nah hug!
*huggggggg

butterfleet @ April 13, 2010 at 10:00 AM

sabtu biler yang u balik penang ni? last 10th or next 17th?

Drama Mama @ April 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM

i totally understand! used to be a weekend wife, it sux!

be strong k. besides, rindu tu indah ;-)