Gotcha!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 / Comments (1) / by Skinny Yash

At this moment, i was thinking what friends are for? Working in a such big team really teach me a lot. Somehow, some people just thought that they are good enough. In fact, kamu baru setahun jagung. We know you can't do it. But why you have to lie and be fake to everyone? Hmm. God knows what is your intention. You will not last longer girl. :P Trust me! :)

After day by day, people are leaving the team. :( In fact i started to feel the loss. But that's the reality we have to accept. People come and people go. Hope they will find a better job a better future. Good Luck to u guys! :)

I am still thinking what I'm going to cook for today potluck! Shhh! No idea! :(

1 Pengkomen:

Anonymous @ August 28, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Awesome blog I loved reading your info

[url=http://partyopedia.com]party supplies[/url]