I see your true colors!

Monday, August 16, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Thought of going to Bukit Kayu Hitam today, but one of hubby relative just passed away. So, we just need to change plan.Went to Sg.Petani instead.

Today such a busy day. Since last night, received a few messages and calls. All about the drama. Sigh. I don't really care much because i don't think the message is written purposely for me. But somehow, they think it's me. No wonder, suddenly i received this!

I was wondering, after u have deleted me and on what purpose you requesting to add me back just to show your private profile? So weird. Anyway, everybody know. Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, are all personal. So as usual, i have no issue on that. You private yours, i private mine. Fair and square boss! :)

And i just realized, the first person i hate so much has be the person i really trust now! She knew about it. We did talk about our drama back in Sydney! :p ha ha ha. Cerita lama. Both of us haven't know each other very well that time. So, blame the situation! ;p I know she's a good person.

I have a lot of good friend back in KL. And i love them so much! But i guess now, here in Penang, i only have my Johnny who really can be my friend, my boyfriend and as well as my HUSBAND!



"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

2 Pengkomen:

butterfleet @ August 16, 2010 at 9:16 AM

awat ni..sabaq ~ p.a.t.i.e.n.t ya darl ~

SilentReader @ August 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Screw your boss. He has mixed personal with work and vice versa. Your blog is your voice within, should he didn't like or felt emotionally challenged, don't ever visited it in the first place.

And may be you should not befriended your boss in facebook. It is not a very good practice. The intention might be harmless at first but when things getting fuzzier, this happened.

He was trying to get even by deleting you and adding you back with closed profile. A really really dumb move...no words to describe it.