Note from my Boss

Saturday, August 14, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

questions:-
1. Have u really shined?
2. Have u really performed?
3. Tell urself the truth - did u do a good job yourself? Your God Knows!
4. Am I given with your updated rexxxx? Seems I only received some.
5. If u think i bullshit to you, u have the choice not to work with me and continue to feel cheated.
100% no joke.

 This was posted by my boss who i really respect since the first day i joined. Somehow, things changed. People changed. And to be true, I'm changed! I didn't say him being a bad boss. His good! Sometimes, he just being so emotional. Which everyone pon ada this feeling kan! So no issue.

For the past 2 weeks, me and the rest which is Indian and Malay as a left-over have really lost the appetite to work, setelah cino-cino semua dah dapat offer permanent job inside D**L! Kelakar kan? Dalam 23orang ni, and mostly is chinese, semua pon dapat kerja! But not the left-over! Korang rasa racist ke tak? Cuba cakap dengan jujur??????!! They think we are stupid! I didn't say that my Boss is racist, if yes he wouldn't have hired me before. I cakap in generally. I've been working with MNC's company before, and this is the WORST among the....nothing as bad as this!!!

Back in KL, kita tak pernah dengar pon issue2 about racist and all. But here in penang, SANGAT! Lagi-lagi D**L! So far, i hanya nampak dalam 100orang tu, adalah dalam 2 orang melayu! Tu pon, level-level kuli. So different compared to KL. H*..*racle..they are all such a big company, tak pernah pon apply this racial attitude! Serious tak faham!

And someone told me, someone told her that, "they are not racists. They only have their own preferences. Which is, they preferred chinese!" So?????? Ini bukan racist ke?? I have alots of chinese friend back in KL! Tak pernah pon diorang nak racistke, or Kiasu ke! And FYI, all my ex-Boss pon cina! They did hired me! And someone had call me back to work with them again! So??Please la....! Do u think melayu and indian really cannot work meh?????!! Please change the way you think!



MissSilent says: I know i'm doing good! :)


"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

2 Pengkomen:

yam^Artfingers^ @ August 15, 2010 at 1:35 AM

what a shitty environment beb!like try as hard to ignore,aku pon tak boleh..bila u realize u r in the leftover group. but hey! fret not! with your experience n your bubbly self..banyakkk lg kot yg nak hire ko! and guess what..depa la rugi kan tak hire ko.cheer up!

Skinny Yash @ August 15, 2010 at 2:14 AM

yeah!i'm trying to ignore! tp tu la, bile dgr ppl was gossiping, terus rasa nak join! ha ha ha.

InsyaAllah, ada rezeki tak kemana.. :)