When boss know you're talking about him!

Thursday, August 19, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

On monday morning, Boss sent an e-mail. We had an urgent team meeting! I thought so. Sure, nak cakap pasal his FB status. :) So, i went into the meeting, sit and listen through all the justification he made, based on every point i wrote in my earlier post. :) In fact, he did use some of my keyword in the meeting. :) I know you're talking about my Blog Boss! :)

Scary kan bila boss korang dapat tau blog korang dok mengata, mengumpat pasal company or pasal ur colleague? Hmm. Nasi sudah menjadi bubur. :p I don't feel scared actually. In fact, after lunch that day i go and have a talk with Him, just to settle and clear things out. To be frank, i tak cakap tipu apa-apa pon kan? So, berani kerana benar lah! :) I thought things are settle now. But the next day, one of my peers told me "eh, he delete all of us in FB ek?" hmmm..i'm not surprise! This is not the first time though. :) He maybe have his own reason to do that. So..as always, no issue with me! :)

How he got to know my blog? As what he said "someone is very nice to give me the link to your blog" ;p I'm still wondering who is that "nice person"...It's okay. Anyway, u really increase my rating babe! :) Thanks! I really appreciate it. he he he


MissSilent Says: Bila nak tulis blog, pandang lah kiri dan kanan! Hidup Blogging!! :)


"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."

2 Pengkomen:

5h3r4 @ August 20, 2010 at 12:37 PM

yayy!!! idop bloggers!!

alamak nak Like tak bole la.. erkk...

Skinny Yash @ August 20, 2010 at 1:36 PM

ohh...nnt aku tambah setting "like" tu ye! :P