Happy Birthday to me!! :)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 / Comments (6) / by Skinny Yash

see! Ranesh can't even spell my name! bengong! ;p

Hey! I'm 27 on 26th Sept this year bebeh! Oh TUA nya aku! :p I got a surprised birthday cake night before i flew off to San Fran. Thanksss a bunch to my friends..Angie, Angeline and Ranesh! I really great full to have u guys as my friends.... :)

 dinner+celebrating @ Manhattan Fish Market, Gurney Plaza, Penang.

Thanks to those wishing me in Facebook, i really appreciate your kind note! :) I think, i received almost 100's wishes. Thanks again guys.. :)
part of it! ;p

You want to know how i celebrate here in San Fran? Nahhhh...No romantic candlelight dinner, no bouquet of flowers...or..a piece of cake! But i have this..............................................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

me...with the best GIFT! the background is a COMPLIMENT.
(@ Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco)


MissSilent says: This would be the most greatful moment in my life. To be here in San Fran with my lover... :)

6 Pengkomen:

Ainul @ September 28, 2010 at 7:47 AM

happy besday yash.. semoga happy selalu :)

reena @ September 28, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Happy (belated) birthday, Si Kurus Yash!

Moga panjang umur & murah rezeki selaluuu!

Skinny Yash @ September 28, 2010 at 1:40 PM

ainul: Thanks! tgh happy2 lg ni.. :)
reena: Thanks cik kecik! :P Aminnn :)

butterfleet @ September 29, 2010 at 1:01 PM

happy birthday babe :) wah, jelesnye jambatan merah kat belakang cheq tuuuuuuu

intan Norafzan @ September 29, 2010 at 2:18 PM

happy berfdey yash!!!!

arezura @ September 29, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Da best gift tu lg 'besau' maknanya Yash.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes gain to u...