Yang ditunggu-tunggu

Friday, September 03, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Too many story to tell. I've been busy working on the blog template. Yeah. Saja nak cuba buat HTML sendiri. Still on progress. Lot's of study and research to do. Blurghhh! :p

For those yang tertanya-tanya whether I'm still working or not, YES! I'm still working with the same company. Contract will end by this month. Anyway i already started training with the new team that I'll be joining later, IFFFFF i am satisfied with the package they gave me. I've been to interview for SAP Trainee and and now just hoping and pray hard to have a good news. Like my boss said, he hired us based on his feeling. It's true.
 When i came for interview in D*ll, i have the feeling that i will get the job! *I got it* Same goes to the new job i'll be joining later on. *obviously i got it too*  And this time, i felt the same way too for this SAP job. I just hope this is my last station be fore i really settle down. :)

Tolonglah doakan saya semoga saya dapat kerja idaman itu. :)


MIssSilent says: pray hard pray hard

2 Pengkomen:

butterfleet @ September 6, 2010 at 3:08 PM

where u now darling? kat india ke nih?

Skinny Yash @ September 7, 2010 at 12:52 AM

nope! i kat penang babe! india xjd! :)