Attention!! - updated at 7.38am

Friday, October 08, 2010 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

Saya bukan lah peminat setia Coach or whatsoever brand kat U.S ni...I'm just helping you guys who LOVES COACH very much to own it as at a very GOOD and CHEAP price. And i am 100% sure that my price is the LOWEST in the net! And i don't think you can get this price in Malaysia kan...so...the price shown is FINAL. But you can email to me personally if you have any question. I'll reply. :)

I'm trying to look for other brands too (kalau berkesempatan) as i come here NOT for business purposed. But for LEISURE! I repeat. FOR LEISURE! So, don't push me to the MAX!

Order or BUY ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT.
-I'll be coming back on 23rd October 2010-

and owh...WELCOME TO PAY LESS PLACE


Miss Silent says: i'm not actively in Twitter at the mo. So, do e-mail me. :)

0 Pengkomen: