THE FAKE ex-BOSS!

Thursday, October 14, 2010 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

Sometime, people just never get enough right? Talking bad about other people to other people. In purpose or accidentally i am not really sure. But why must u talk bad about ME to my GOOD friends. This is soooooo PERSONAL and i think you still have a problem with me. AREN'T YOU?

I still remember we had a chat before i step off from the office, and we had a clear chat about my future and all. I thought things had clear and nothing bad need to keep inside. But still.......i heard something on my back....

If you really think that i am not good as i am, why not tell that in front of my face? That's a BOSS/MANAGER should react right? Whatever you told me before about other people, i never had a tiny bit of feeling to tell them. I help you to change other people think about you! In a good way of course! Until everything burst out!
 
STOP BEING FAKE!

MissSilent says:  My ex-bosses never had issue with me, except YOU!

0 Pengkomen: