Kurus tak bermakna tak bole berfashion. Dari dulu, i bukan la fashion ikon! ha ha ha Macam cik Ami kite! Jelesss tau i nokk! Berani sungguh dia. I ni pemalu, so nak berfesyen-fesyen ni, kureng sikit. Usually, people will said, "ala...ko kurus..senang nak cari baju! pakai apa pon cantik!" yeah right! Kenyataannya, sangat lah susah nak cari baju size saya ye! I can't really wear S size. Sebab still longgar. Kurus kan saya?! Bluekk! So, if i jumpe XS or XXS..memang gua rembat sebanyak yang mungkin. Macam kat sini.. :) Suke sangatt! Skirt, dress, tops, semua pon ada size i! Sampai XXXS pon ade hokay! Tapi itu terlampau kecik! aku nak masuk peha pon xmuat! he he he. Malangnye, Supre takde kat Malaysia. Only available in Australia. Aiseh. sempat la beli buat stock masa pegi bulan April haritu. :)
Tiba-tiba, terpikir nak berfashion. Bole ke? Apa fashion yang sesuai untuk orang kurus seperti ku ini? And this what i found...
Dressing Tips for Thin, Skinny women. :)
- You should not wear anything bare or clinging
- Boots are best, they camouflage skinny legs under skirts. - It hide skinnier legs very smartly!
- Avoid heels, of course. - they create the illusion that you are even taller and your legs are thinner than they really are
- Like the very short woman, you should avoid heavy shoes. They'll make your legs look even thinner
- Keep the very skinny part under wraps. You may cover your throat with a scarf, choker, high cowl neck or long hair. Avoid prissy bows and ruffles
- Minimize use of padding on your shoulder.
- Wear horizontally striped designs and patterns - It can add curves to your body. :)
- Minimize layering clothes
- Get rid of your skinny jeans or super-tight pants- wear straight cut denim, parallel fit jeans or trousers with a tight flare at the bottom.
- Wear chunky clothes -these fabrics add more shape to your look and in the meantime create the illusion of fullness.
- Avoid belts at mid-waist - makes you look even thinner!
- Go for baby-doll style clothes. - make you appear fuller and optically make you look shorter!
- Wear scarfs and high cowl-neck tops and sweaters - can hide a longer neck very smartly and will add some personal touch to your style