Hari Ini dalam sejarah!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Your work-related business needs more attention, which could draw you away from family or romance. That's okay -- it's temporary -- but you may have some serious explaining to do soon!


Yesterday, received 2 calls from 2 different company which is BIG COMPANY! One i have to reject immediately as it will be based in Kuala Lumpur which everyone know i won't be going back to KL this early! :) The second one which i'm supposed to have a tele-interview today but has been re-scheduled to tomorrow morning! Guys, do pray for me ye! ;) Job, please be kind to me! And Mr Interviewer, Please love me! LOL

Today, as i am waiting for the interviewer to call (before they sent me a re-schedule plan), i received an un-expected call from someone. Sounds familiar! *Slap my face twice* Ouch! Yeah! It's Him. Being so kind telling me that the company had a vacancy that he think i can try to apply. Oh, a good news again! Triple play! eh..Triple happiness! I am not sure whether i really meet the requirement as the job is for Manager level. Sigh. Anyway, Thanks Ex-boss for calling me again! :)

it will always be my dream.... :)


2 Pengkomen:

reena @ December 14, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Good luck Yash! U can do it bebeh!

Skinny Yash @ December 15, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Thanks babe! Tp..bkn arini! Esok! i slh tengok! hhehe