Let's talk fashion!

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 / Comments (3) / by Skinny Yash

I'm not talking about your mobile phone! I'm not talking about your credit card! Things that i meant here are Wardrobe Pieces!! :) Can you list down what are the regular things u can't live without? For example, 3/4 checkers shirt or black knitted cardigan! What ever it is! I just want to know! It's part of my survey though! To change myself from being a BORING ME! hehehe

Enjoy!


Looking forward to hear from you guys! :)



"You have a better life if you wear impressive clothes" Vivienne Westwood

3 Pengkomen:

Ami Schaheera @ December 8, 2010 at 10:28 AM

bersungguh2 no yash nak change wardrobe nih! My must-have items:

- jackets
- basic tees.
- some fancy pants.

reena @ December 8, 2010 at 12:35 PM

HG Jeans
Basic long sleeves or sleeveless tee
Tunic tops
Cardigans
Jacket/Blazer
Shirt dress
spender
bra

Hihi :p

butterfleet @ December 9, 2010 at 10:45 AM

my new house/new bedpartner,new soulmate...tidy-hangie-covered type of wardrobe....

in dust-box:
innerwear me & him
socks
hairdo sepit2

covered + hanging:
baju 4 seasons
baju pakai function
baju batik (kerajaan katakan)
easy crumping clothes
clothes yang manik2
kasut yang jarang2 pakai

tu je lah dalam mindaku :)