Updated Status of my Interview

Thursday, December 23, 2010 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Whoever following my twitter mesti tahu, i went for few interviews these few days. I mean not a face-to-face interview. It's a tele-interview. Bukan sebab post yang i apply adelah receptionist ataupon customer service, tapi sebab all the hiring manager or my future boss is based outside the country. So, haruslah conference sahaja.

Actually takde la banyak mana call for interview. Only TWO. Tapi yang dua ni jugak lah macam syukur sangat coz 1 is from my Ex-company. And the other one, is from The Other Company. :) Tak boleh reveal lagi! Jeng Jeng Jeng. Yang penting, 2-2 pon mempunyai job scope yang lebih kurang sama. But i guess, yang The Other Company tu, lagi syok kot..coz my future boss is based in UK and the most of the team mates is in US. (You know what i mean!) hehehehe

Gone through 2 rounds of tele-interview with The Other Company, and it went VERY WELL! And now, they scheduled for 3rd round. (Adoi! Ni yg maleh nih!) This time, it's a face-to-face interview. I guess, it's just a normal talk about the business and the company. (I guess!) Sebab orang tu just a Local Manager here in Penang. I'm not reporting to him though. :) It's okay. Ade rezeki, adalah! But what can i say now, I'M EXCITED!!! :)



As i'm writing this entry, i was waiting for my 1st tele-interview with my Ex-Company. Hope everything will be fine. Just try my luck! Who knows? :)



Skinny Yash says: Wish me Luck guyssss!!!!