Happy New Year!! *Post Basi*

Saturday, January 08, 2011 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

I know I'll be the last person on earth wishing you! ;p

What happen to me in 2010?? Let me re-call! :)

January 2010
Move to Penang










February 2010
Nothing special. Got new job, Balik KL sekali. Tengok HOT fm Busking kat Central Market. :p














March 2010
Business Trip to Sydney, Hubby business trip to US



April 2010
Missed Hubby birthday!! :(, Quick getaway/honeymoon to Langkawi!











May 2010
Got my new BB!

June 2010
Too much wedding could not attend!!!T_T

July 2010
Reunion back with my girlsss at Ofey Engagement! :)









August 2010
Too many wedding and our 1st Anniversary! >.<

September 2010
My Birthday and Hello California!!!!! :)











October 2010
Fall in San Jose









November 2010
Back in Penang. Raya Haji di Hong Kong. :P

December 2010
Housewife as usual+macam-macam

  








HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
(hope, i'm not too late!)
>.<


Skinny Yash

0 Pengkomen: