I LOVE MY JOB!

Monday, March 14, 2011 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

I guess, this is it! My final template for the 100th time! lol It's been a super long time i'm not blogging kan?! Not just i missed blogging, blog-hopping too! Blurghh! Too busy..until no idea to splurge! Pfft

Since my last entry about tipikal meja makan, dah takde benda pulak nak diceritakan, EXCEPT... MY NEW JOB!!! :) Yeah, i'm working now, since early January haritu. Meh i bawak u kat my cube...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My lovely cube
So, sini lah hari-hari i duduk from 9.30am or sometime 10am until 5pm :) And sometime jugak kat rumah je! :p Coz i have the ability to work from home. Kelllesss kan?! But i can't just simply tak masuk office. Kalau dalam seminggu tu, 3hari ada la kat office. So far, sangat suka my new job! Because i do learn totally new system, involve in several project, touch on Oracle. Hmm. LIKE! ;P And tak lupa juga the STRESS! Pagi petang siang malam ade meeting! Tapi semua con call la. Alhamdulillah, i am a fast learner. Cuma ada certain part je yang agak2 lemsss..tapi..kita belajar la kan...The pay pon cukupla buat kami laki bini.

Alhamdulillah...


Photobucket

0 Pengkomen: