Position Location : Malaysia - Penang
• Ensures valid contracts are in place in the CMS
• Ensures expiring Agreements are being renewed or terminated in the CMS
• Ensures new partners are in placed with the proper documentation such as Tradebeam search, NDA sign off etc
2. Ensures and facilitates partner usage of PRM
• Be the point person to answer any queries that Partners have when assessing the PRM
3. Systematically collects business data and work with Report Analytics Group to develop reports that ensure accurate, usable information for the Sales Management Decision Makers
4. Coordinates Sales Planning Activities in conjunction with Sales Team to
• Validate targets
• Support winning deals activity
5. Become single point of contact for all sales leads for SAP region. Eg. Seminars, Trade shows, customer mailings and customer care
6. Organizes/Coordinates operation activities and events Eg. Sales Planning Review Meeting etc And support on tracking of action items
7. Becomes a subject matter expert in the sue of InSight (CRM Tool) for log call information, quotations and telemarketing activity etc.
8. Liaise with the responsible Hub to escalate / problem solving issues on placed orders
9. Making follow-up / health check calls to customers that had problem on orders
10. Identifies process short-comings and works with others to improve or transform processes
11. Other duties as assigned
• BA/BS in Business Admin, Business Studies, Economics or any relevant qualification and >2 years experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritize and deliver on/meet deadlines
• Ability to partner with sales force by building strong working relationships and mutual trust
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
• Sled-motivated to achieve target needed to attain KPIs
• Ability to provide high levels of customer service
• Ability to resolve conflicts and promote a positive and team attitude
• Great attention to detail and results oriented
• Experience of a sales environment (Internal sales) preferred
• Experience of database administration preferred.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Strong knowledge of excel, especially formulas, graphs and pivot tables
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
Drop a comment for email to forward your resume. :)