Pre-Order Jovian RTW is Open Now at Poplook!

Monday, September 17, 2012 / Comments (2) / by Skinny Yash

Hey! Hey!

I've been searching around my circles of friends who will be going for the Jovian Open House yesterday so that I can transfer the money and make the pre-order since the Pre-Order will on be happening during the Open House. But no one has responded. A bit frustrated there. But, tuah ayam nampak di kaki, tuah manusia tiada siapa yang tahu! hehehe

Saw Jovian's posted this yesterday!





Oh. Dengan hati girang, maka i woke up this morning super early. I don't want to miss it this time. It would be my FIRST PURCHASE from ThePoplook (more to come! ;p) and of course first from Jovian's too. :) 

At first i was a bit frustrated (again! ;p), when i opened up Poplook.com there's nothing there at 10.20AM. Then i looked at my handphone. Ahhhh...Stupid me! Helloooooo! I'm here in Tokyo, Japan! This makes me 1 hour earlier than you! *facepalm* LOL

Ok. Now, I don't have to worry what i'm going to wear for my SIL wedding this November. Hope there won't be any issue on the delivery yah! :)

I successfully PURCHASED one of these Jovian RTW Aidiladha designs. :p 

Thank YOU SUAMI!! :)
YOU'RE AWESOME!





and oh..Thank YOU JOVIAN! Keep producing an awesome designs! :)

Photobucket

2 Pengkomen:

intan Norafzan @ September 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM

yash, cmne ko communicate kd sana? kalau mcm aku y first time nak g jepun ni, kena beli dictionary ke? silly q i know.heehe

Skinny Yash @ September 20, 2012 at 7:31 PM

communicate basic/simple english sometime ok..contoh mcm kat train station. lain2..mcm ayam itik la..but im lucky coz husband aku bole phm2 ckp and baca jepun..huhu...tp utk aku jln sorg2..mmg aku beli dictionary. hafal yg basic je..hehehe