Kitchen Island

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

Been searching and reviewing tons of kitchen island. Pheww. Exhausted. Until I found this!

How to Design a Kitchen Island

Architects, interior designers, and more ∨

From Shabby Chic home accents to contemporary furniture and the perfect mirror, browse thousands of decorating ideas to inspire your next home project.
Search for a fun bar stool, clock, sectional sofa and storage chest to spice up your basement.



Anyway, It helps me in designing my own kitchen island. No! I'm not a kitchen or Interior designer. I'm just try my luck here. LOL. Feel free to help and give me some tips will ya?! :)

And, I would need a kitchen island with a bar. And of course the griddle! :)

Here are some photos taken from everywhere in the net.






If you can see from here, semua pon biasa-biasa je kan. Yes. All are depending on your budget. Kalau rasa budget tinggi bolehla nak berangan yang hebat-hebat. I just post here some that I think we can make it affordable. Kot. hahaha

Till we meet again in next post.

Photobucket

0 Pengkomen: