Date with The Eggs

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

It's been a while since my last post on TTC. tak ingat dah bila. Anyway, since my last miscarriage..we decided to take a rest for couple of months to let the rahim get back on track. Hihi..

Im lucky, after all the test i've been through for infertility treatment..i'm good to conceive. I don't have any problem at all. Kata Dokter, "belom ada rezeki je lagi ni...." insyaAllah..mudah2an dipermudahkan...

My period cycle is 30days every month. I dont have any problem such as period pain. Alhamdulillah. To those who experienced this, please please please...find a gynaecologist. You need to be tested and help. Never too early for a treatment. You never know until you get tested. Even before u actually planning to get pregnant.

And so, this month is my 3rd cycle on clomid. The first cycle i took clomid we opted for a natural way which is normal intimate. Anyhow, after 2 weeks, I did a blood test and the result was Fail. The 2nd cycle, i took clomid and we decided to proceed with IUI. So, as usual i have to take the pills on CD2 till CD6. Went for a scan to see if the Eggs has matured. On CD12 i've got injected with Gonal-F. To break the eggs. After 2 weeks, bloodtest result that I'm pregnant! Hehehe..greatest news ever! Somehow, the baby stop developing at 7weeks. And I miscarriage.

Today is my CD13. Just went for scan and lots of Eggs in there average of 1.7cm. Good to go say the Doctor. So, she injected Gonal-F to prepare for tomorrow IUI procedure.

Hoping that everyone will keep on praying for us. InsyaAllah..jika ada rezeki kami...pasti ada.

Till my next update tomorrow! ;)

0 Pengkomen: