Emosi

Sunday, May 11, 2014 / Comments (0) / by Skinny Yash

Lately, i started being sarcastic. Being someone who is not me. Hari-hari berfikir, sampai stress. To tell you the truth, I don't think a luxury vacay will satisfy me. I am just lost. Lost of everything.

Lost my appetite, lost my interest on something i used to love to do, lost my joke, lost my laugh, everything.

Since, I called my developer to know when we will get the house key. It has been almost 5 years. Minus a year i lived in Penang..but the rest...i'm here.(you know where am I) Hopeless tau tak. Lagi dekat dateline, lagi makin tak sabar dan marah jadinya. I just hope we can pack our bags and migrate. I regret of  coming back to KL. I should just stay.

It's hard for me  coz none of my close friends staying with their parents or in laws. In fact, my sil leave the house after she got married. There are big difference between live on ur own right after you got married and live on your own after 5 years you got married! Please say, you understand me.

Make it more worst because, i've been expecting to celebrate raya this year at my own house! And yet, i know this will not happen! My advice, pada yang belum kahwin..pikir masak-masak sebelum membuat sebarang keputusan. We never know what will happen in the next future.

0 Pengkomen: